A Light in the Dark

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post-Potter Rpg takeing place twenty years after harry potter graduated.

I forgot my password

The Chat Box

Open Cbox

Top posting users this week

No user

Latest topics

» Dumbledores army
Hiding in the Dark I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 5:10 pm by Admin

» Face Claim
Hiding in the Dark I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 11:14 am by Clara Cadwallader

» The Claims
Hiding in the Dark I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 11:11 am by Clara Cadwallader

» Shops and St. Mungos jobs
Hiding in the Dark I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 5:09 pm by Admin

» Quidditch Sign-ups
Hiding in the Dark I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 4:57 pm by Admin

» Minestry Jobs
Hiding in the Dark I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 4:54 pm by Admin

» Student Positions
Hiding in the Dark I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 4:42 pm by Admin

» Example Template
Hiding in the Dark I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 1:48 pm by Admin

» THE APPLICATION
Hiding in the Dark I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 1:16 pm by Admin

Hiding in the Dark

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Hiding in the Dark Empty Hiding in the Dark

Post by Admin Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:54 am

HIDING THE DARKNESS

After that day when Harry Potter killed Voldomort for the second time around. Everyone felt that they could breath easy, and that they had no fear for the Dark Lord returning to power since his life had been taken for the last time by Harry Potter. It was when Voldomort had really died, and he will not be returning. But what if he had a successor?

Exactly, there is a child of Voldomort that lives and goes to Hogwarts. Two actually, twins, a male and a female. But do they know of their parentage? Do they know that their father is the one who attempted to take over the wizarding world two times over. But more then that, what would happen to them if the rest of the wizarding world found out?

This happened after Voldomort had risen the second time. He had loved one of his followers, Lorina Darion. He hid her away for her own safety perposses. It was not known be either sides. The death eaters nor the order knew about the girl. Voldomort had no idea what would happen to her if she was found. Since an enimie with a weakness is easier to over-power. Voldomort couldn't risk to have something that Harry Potter could possibly take away from him, enabling Voldomort the ability to be controlled and manipulated.

Octet the day of Voldomort's death, Lorina found out about what had happened, and was crushed. She really had loved him. It would be a good time to come out of hiding. To go back into the wizarding world and act as if nothing had happened. That she had been fighting the whole time, the whole time for what she believed. Then she found out she was pregnant, with the children of the dark lord.

At about the time the twins would be sent to school. Would one of them follow in their fathers foot steps as a powerful dark wizard? Or would they keep it hidden from the whole wizarding community, and hope they would be safe. But it's hard to stay good, when you have such bad parents. They will need to HIDE THE DARKNESS.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:44 am