A Light in the Dark

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post-Potter Rpg takeing place twenty years after harry potter graduated.

I forgot my password

The Chat Box

Open Cbox

Top posting users this week

No user

Latest topics

» Dumbledores army
Example Template I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 5:10 pm by Admin

» Face Claim
Example Template I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 11:14 am by Clara Cadwallader

» The Claims
Example Template I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 11:11 am by Clara Cadwallader

» Shops and St. Mungos jobs
Example Template I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 5:09 pm by Admin

» Quidditch Sign-ups
Example Template I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 4:57 pm by Admin

» Minestry Jobs
Example Template I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 4:54 pm by Admin

» Student Positions
Example Template I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 4:42 pm by Admin

» Example Template
Example Template I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 1:48 pm by Admin

» THE APPLICATION
Example Template I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 1:16 pm by Admin

Example Template

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Example Template Empty Example Template

Post by Admin Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:48 pm

Ginevra Molly Potter
    is
    Bonnie Wright

Example Template Bonnie-Wright-ginevra-ginny-weasley-6896134-415-553
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    Fear of a Name, Only Increases The
    Fear Of The Thing Itself
    Character Name: Ginevra Molly Potter nee Wesley
    Character Age: 29
    Job/Year: Charms Professor
    Wand:20 inches rose wood with unicorn tail hair core
    Sexuality:String

He can run faster than Severus Snape
    confronted with shampoo
    Play-By:Bonnie Wright
    Hair Shade: dark red brown
    Hair Style: long straight
    Eye Color:brown
    Build:thin but strong
    Dressing Style: jeans and t-shirt or sweater when not working when working robes

Differences of habit and language are nothing at all if our
    aims are identical and our hearts are open.
    Teaching
    Her family
    Life
    Sewing
    Dislikes: Death
    Sadness
    Loss
    Seeing people hurt
    Strengths: Quidditch
    Transfiguration
    charms
    Bat-bogey-hex
    dueling skills
    Weaknesses: Her Children
    Her husband
    Her family
    Cute fluffy things
    Overall Personality: Ginny is kind and caring as well as brave. She is a tough girl though can get emotional. Growing up with six brothers toughened her up, and Ginny was not afraid to stand up to anybody, friends and enemies alike. She laughs when there's something worth laughing at. She's always smiling and if something's bothering her, the smile goes away. However, her fierce temper could sometimes result in her being unkind. Also, she was often harsh towards those whom she disliked. She is rather a popular girl as well. She's always loyal.

Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times,
    if one only remembers to turn on the light.
    Father: Arthur Weasley
    Mother: Molly Weasley
    Siblings:
    • Bill Weasley
    • Charlie Weasley
    • Percy Weasley
    • Fred Weasley (deceased)
    • George Weasley
    • Ron Weasley

Others:
    • Harry Potter (husband)
    • James Potter II (son)
    • Albus Potter (son)
    • Lily Potter (daughter)
    • Mr. Prewett (maternal grandfather/deceased)
    • Mrs. Prewett (maternal grandmother/deceased)
    • Septimus Weasley (paternal grandfather/deceased)
    • Cedrella Weasley (paternal grandmother/deceased)
    • Fabian Prewett (maternal uncle/deceased)
    • Gideon Prewett (maternal uncle/deceased)
    • Bilius (uncle/deceased)
    • Hermione Granger (sister-in-law)
    • Rose Weasley (niece)
    • Hugo Weasley (nephew)
    • Angelina Johnson (sister-in-law)
    • Fred Weasley II (nephew)
    • Roxanne Weasley (niece)
    • Fleur Delacour (sister-in-law)
    • Victoire Weasley (niece)
    • Dominique Weasley (niece)
    • Louis Weasley (nephew)
    • Audrey Weasley (sister-in-law)
    • Molly Weasley II (niece)
    • Lucy Weasley (niece)
    • James Potter I (father-in-law/deceased)
    • Lily Potter I (mother-in-law/deceased)

Birth Place: Devon, England
    Current Residence:London, England
    Overall History: The youngest of Arthur and Molly Weasley's seven children, and the first female to be born into the Weasley line for several generations.She was born shortly before the end of the First Wizarding War, during which her maternal uncles Fabian and Gideon Prewett were killed. Ginny grew up with her parents and six brothers at the Burrow in Devon, England; her room was on the third floor, overlooking the family's orchard and decorated with posters of The Weird Sisters and Gwenog Jones.Despite the majority of her brothers being keen Quidditch players, she was not allowed to play with them when she was a child. When she was six, she began a habit of breaking into the family broom shed and taking each of their brooms out in turn. She was never caught, and it only came to light eight years later.
    Ginny had been looking forward to attending Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry ever since her eldest brother, Bill, started at the school.
    During her first year, she was possessed by Tom Riddle’s sixteen-year-old self and was forced to re-open the Chamber of Secrets, endangering the lives of many students, including her own. Since that ordeal, Ginny grew into a confident young woman, becoming an important member of Dumbledore's Army, fighting in the Battle of the Department of Mysteries in 1996, the Battle of the Astronomy Tower in 1997, and the Battle of Hogwarts in 1998. She was also an accomplished Quidditch player, playing Chaser and Seeker at different times for the Gryffindor House team.
    Simply put, Harry Potter is the love of Ginny's life. At the age of ten, she very briefly made his acquaintance when he boarded the Hogwarts Express with her brother Ron, but developed a crush on him nonetheless. Shy and clumsy around him, she confided her feelings in Tom Riddle's Diary, and her outpouring of emotions enabled Riddle's memory to take control of her. Harry eventually saved her life in the Chamber of Secrets but this served only to make her more withdrawn when in his presence, barely able to speak in front of him. Meanwhile, Harry was friendly toward Ginny, but did not return her romantic feelings. Ginny sought advice from Hermione, who suggested that she relax in front of Harry, be true to herself, and possibly even date other boys. Taking this advice, Ginny dated both Michael Corner and Dean Thomas, though she never completely gave up on the hope that Harry would reciprocate her affections.
    In her fifth year, Harry realised his feelings for Ginny. She had reasserted herself as a vibrant, forceful, and independent young woman, rather than a silly, shy girl, and he saw in her many attractive traits.
    Ginny and Harry began dating after spontaneously kissing in the aftermath of Gryffindor winning the Quidditch Cup. They broke up shortly thereafter, as Harry realised that if they continued dating openly, Voldemort would seek to use her to get to him, and that he could not endanger her life while he sought a way to destroy Voldemort. Ginny accepted his decision, but always held onto the hope that he would return to her, and in spite of the break-up, their feelings for each other remained as strong as ever. On Harry's seventeenth birthday, Ginny kissed him like never before, but they were interrupted by Ron with Hermione in tow; the former discouraged Harry from getting "her hopes up," mentioning that his sister was "really cut up" when Harry ended it.
    Ginny and Harry rekindled their romance in the aftermath of the Battle of Hogwarts and were eventually married. The union produced three children: James Sirius, Albus Severus, and Lily Luna. And Played professionally for the Holyhead Harpies. Upon retiring from the Harpies

Curiosity is not a sin.... But we should exercise
    caution with our curiosity... yes, indeed.
    Alias:Kayla
    Role-Playing Sample: It was a cold autumn night and winter was almost here. Aria had snuck out of Hogwarts and into Diagon Alley. The young girl was in despite need of some good gossip and she could only think of one place to get that. The Leaky Caldron was her intended destination. On her walk she noticed how white flakes had begun to fall from the sky and though they had not yet begun to stick to the ground they did stick to her. She giggled and spun in a small circle and ran off toward where she wanted to go.
    By time she reached the small pub that contained the passage from Diagon Alley to London, Arias nose and checks were a bright cherry red from the cold and she was happy to step into the pub. Carefully the young girl chose a table close enough to watch the few people that were in the normally very busy building. She ordered a cup of coffee and smiled to herself. Though she was disappointed there were not as many people as normal but she quietly and quickly shook that off.
    Before she had left the school she had dressed in bright red skinny yeans with a sweatshirt and ankle booties with a stiletto heel. She also carried a back that read I mustache you a question.

Credit goes to Jayden of Caution2.0!.
    No stealing or I'll sic my dementors on you!
    More credit to Wikipedia for help with the history and family.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:22 am